Dear friends,
 It’s after a long time that I am writing a mail or for that matter any mail, and the
reason is that I need your prayer support.  My father has been admitted into the
hospital due to high sugar.  He has severe pain and numbness in his legs and other
parts of his body.  Please storm heaven with your prayers for him.
And the sad part is that he has been admitted into a hospital in Mangalore where he
happened to go just for a checkup.  Right now there is nobody in the hospital to be
with him. We are here in Ahmedabad.  Even my mother is not in a position to be with
him right now.
Please do pray for him so that he recovers fast by the grace of our Lord.  If not much
you could at least say 1 Our Father, 3 Hail Mary’s and Glory Be
 Thanking you
 With love and prayers
 Thomaskutty
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in