Dear Friends on the JOYnet,

Hope you are in touch with te happenings of Gujarat and of late in Kalyan.
What happened in Kalyan is the first major reported incident out side Gujarat
and for which a communal colour has been connoted to. This is a serious
development. I tihink we on the JOYnet should respond to these.

Let us all together take a day's fasting on Friday (12th April) so that the
will of our Heavenly Father ie. peace and  brotherhood reins in Gujarat and
all over the world where there is bold shed going on  between different sects
of people.

One need not be scared but has to be concerned for the Spirit of our Lord does
makes us fearless and prepares us for being the flag holders of truth, peace
and joy....

gal. 5 :22

Joseph/Satara/india.