Dear Friends in Christ,

    I am writing this to ask you for your prayers for some people.

1)  Please keep for a little boy named Nilesh, in your prayers.  He was
in a fight in his school yesterday and was suspended for a day.  His
father is handicapped and his mother has to work more than 50 hours a
week to take care of the family.  He has a younger brother and sister.
Please pray that the Lord might help this family. Nilesh needs a lot of
inner healing!

2)  Please pray for this guy I know.  He wants to convert to Islam.  He
was born and raised in a Catholic family.  His parents are very upset.
Please pray that he is able to truly understand and expereince our
Catholic faith.  Please keep his parents in your prayers. Pray that they
don't get discouraged!

3)  Please keep a young woman I know in your prayers too.  She got
married about a year and half ago. She claims that she can not love the
guy she married.  Pray that what God put together, man shall not
separate!  Please PRAY that the love of the HOLY FAMILY will engulf them!

4)  Please keep my cousin Jake in your prayers!  He is mentally and
physically challenged!  Pray that his parents are given the strength to
take care of him.  Pray that they do not get discouraged!

5)  Please pray for my family!  My sister is getting married!  Pray for
all the details of the wedding and for their married life together!
Please pray that the Lord will allow them to work for his kingdom
together!

I know these are a lot of requests.  I believe if we all pray together,
GOD HAS to HEAR OUR PRAYERS!  Please fast, offer masses and rosaries for
these intentions.  These families I mentioned are very discouraged and
need A LOT of prayers!  PLEASE PRAY! May GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Love and Prayers In Jesus, Mary, & Joseph

Leena

Philadelphia, USA

[IMAGE] GOD LOVES YOU!