Dear friends in Jesus,

       I'm Rubina John, a recently joined member of this wonderful family.My friend
Sheril has already introduced me to JOYnet.Thank you Sheril for  the warm welcome.

I was an active member of Jesus Youth during 95-97 and I'm really happy that God has
always given me opportunities to share and grow in spiritual life.Please pray for me
that I will be a good instrument of God.

With love & prayers,

Rubina John

Grahamstown, South Africa.