Hi All

I am fine and happy.Our Lord is leading my way.
I experience his love in a special each day.
I get time for my prayers and I am the apple of his eyes.

I experienced a great love last friday.I was there just for a miracle
We have a very troubled family here in Coimbatore.
Last Thursday a Jy and me went to the house following a message and came to know that
Uncle( Dad of the family )had left the house due to the problems.On friday I went
alone and on the way I implored Lord to make a miracle and was chatting with Aunty
(Mum of the family ).

As I was chatting Aunty was telling that she would also fall since for the past five
days she was not able to pray and also she was finding it difficult to be without
uncle .

She told me that as she prayed the rosary of mercy she got a call saying that uncle
had contacted the particular person.

She made the statement I would never forget"My Mind says that Uncle will come home
today".Not one minute passed and uncle was there.

Our God really is an awesome God and he Reigns from heavens.
He is there.and makes known of his presence by his interventions in our lives and the
life of others.

with love and prayers in christ
Shobith