hai,
this is is for the first time that i have been able to
write anything on the joynet . thank you jesus for
this.
all this time i have been a silent listener .
a few days back i was sitting in my room and looking
back into my life. i have heard people sharing of
their experiences about their experience with the
lord.
when they became aware of their sins they starting
weeping as david wept and was accompanied by powerful
experiences.
i was feeling a little down that i have not had any
such experience. i was questioning to my lord is it
that i have not undergone a real repentance tha t no
such tears have flown.
it was in these moments that the word of god came to
my rescue.the passage was luke 19, jesus and zachaeus.
 the presence of jesus in the life of zachaes brought
about a drastic  change in his ways of thinking
the response: he was ready to change his life,and do
the repair for whatever damage he has done to the
beautiful creation of god.
there is no mention of any weeping or crying or any
great feeling or of any experiences.
the response of christ:today salvation has come to
this house. alleluia!
it is now that i started to look back into my previous
life,the way i looked at things, my way of
thinking,------;there was a real change in all that.
and the words of jesus started to capture me.

a simple example :
particularly if were to see a beautiful woman my
imaginations would go ,wild and did so much damage to
my thoughts, attitude and the way i dealt with her.
they were merely objects for me.
but now i have made a commitment to my lord that
whenever i come across such  a  situation i would pray
for that woman and make sure to share the love of
jesus with her.
this has been working wonders and jesus has really
changed my life. thank you jesus .
welcome to this way of life!
roy baroda