Greetigs. I  dispatched  two mails this morning to Josun Jose,
appreciating his input on the net. Unforutnately both of them bounced
back. So I try to comunicate with him this way. I have difficulty with
Shobit Thomas from Coimbatore and Priya Joy from Cochin and a few others
besides. So I thought it is good to go to them through the Joynet. I
don't know what had happened. [EMAIL PROTECTED] Above
mentioned is the email ID I tried  to reach Josun from Delhi.ThanksGod
Bless youFr Thomas Mathew/USA