Dear Bro's and Sis's in Lord Jesus Christ, God Bless u All. Wonderful it
is " Vocations ". I do appreciate and come into the same conclusion of
what Biji James had shared on the same. As per my opinion, If my Lord
gives me children, I am supposed to bring them up as per Jesus's plan and
not mine, and I am ready 'Praise God', If my Lord asks me all the
children for His mighty work, I would not hesitate to do that. I really
appreciate people who practice more than talks. Please do pray for me,
that thru out my life I would be a burning candle for all and to accept
the Will of God, whatever difficulties I might face. Please do keep my
family in prayers. Thks. One more point I love to add now. The
church many times is in confused state. The Vocations r becoming less and
many other problems. Many have joined vocations for many selfish reasons.
We finally critizise them. R we praying for our church sincerely? Sorry
if there is anything wrong in what I have added in.Praise God Ur's Bro in
Christ JesusGeorgeAbu Dhabi/UAE