Hello,
    There was one spelling mistake in the previous mail that i sent to all. I
wrote in that mail "So the system will be in equilibrium. We can take the
whole universe witch is made up of different masses". Please read it as "So
the system will be in equilibrium. We can take the whole
universe WHICH is made up of different masses".
Thanks,
God bless you,
Braduke.R.R.

"Braduke R.R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> will not get employment, there will not be any peace etc. In Revelation 6:6
it
> explains the poverty of the people during that time.  In extract this world
> will become like hell, no peace no food no shelter no security etc. This is
> the second stage.
>
> In Matthew 24:29, Mark 13:24.25, it is explaining what will happen to this
> universe. For understanding this i should explain some physics. Do you know
> two bodies will attract each other? The force F=(G*M1*M2)/(r*r). M1 and M2
are
> the masses of two bodies and r is the distance between them, G is a
constant.
> This whole universe is in equilibrium with the above force. That means let
us
> say three masses M1, M2, M3 are there, and these three bodies are
attracting
> each other. There will be one particular configuration, the system will be
in
> equilibrium. That means M1 will attract M2, M2 will attract M3, and M3 will
> attract M1. So the system will be in equilibrium. We can take the whole
> universe witch is made up of different masses. All the planets and
everything
> is attracting each other. But they are in equilibrium. God fixed everything
in
> the universe in equilibrium during the creation of universe. Now suppose
one
> planet escaped from its orbit and hit with some other planet. What will
> happen? The mass of the system with two bodies will increase. So the
> combination of the mass will pull the near by planet (mass increases force
> between them will increase) and the same will come and collide, so the
system
> mass will increase, and this one will keep on increasing, finally the whole
> universe will shrink to one big mass. With this background we can
understand
> what Jesus told. The planets will hit together and collapse. The first hit
may
> not be with earth. It may be with some other planets or stars. So if we are
> looking from the earth, and stars are hitting together in the sky, what we
> will see is, the stars will be falling. In Matthew 24:29 it is telling that
> the sun will be darkened. That means the first hit may be sun with another
> planet. Because you know sun is having higher weight. So after colliding
(or
> attracting planet or stars by sun) one by one, the darkness of sun will
> increase. Hope u got what i mean. This is the third stage.
>
> In Matthew 24:30, Mark 13;26 etc it is telling that during this time (the
time
> at which stars will fall from the sky) the sign of Son of man will appear
in
> the sky, and the all the nations of the earth will mourn (Mathew 24:30).
Now
> what will happen to the people in this world? In 1.Thessalonians 4:16.17 it
is
> telling how we will see Jesus when he will come to this world, and what
will
> happen to the people in this world.  The dead in Christ will rise up first
> after that we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together
with
> them in the clouds. But before that something will happen to our body. We
know
> that we have a body, which is dying day by day. There will be a
transformation
> to our body before we caught in clouds. Means we will get a body, which
will
> not dye day by day. It will be like sparkling one, it will be radiating
light.
> I can imagine that but dear brother i don't know how to explain it. It will
be
> something like a body with full of brightness. The same thing lost from
Adam