Dear Loving All,

Hies in Jesus Precious name!

Just wanted to request your prayers for my dad and mom esp tomorrow.They complete 24
sweet  n fruitful years of married life on 22nd i.e tomorrow.

Do keep them in your prayers that they continue to be available for Jesus to work thru
them. They have been and r the most wonderful people the six of us kids could have!

I post this request on behalf of Dad and moms kids.......Josun, George, Betty, Ancy,
Johny and Akku (Augustine) We as a lot remain ever gr8ful to each one of u and be
assured of our prayers and luv too.

Keep well and do well.

Jesus bless

Bets
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in