Dear Loving All,

Hies in Jesus precious name.

Just a little intro b4 i get to the point.....

Being a JY volunteer this year (Full Timer as understood by some); I had a regular
shepherd group to help me through out this one year of formation. My Shepherd was Tomy
chetai, and he is a man of depth and faith in God. After listening to my sharing of
mixed feelings and emotions which i would really punch on him as though he was my
boxing cushion, he would only reply........"Betty...Nee Nani ulavel aii marranom" (
Betty u should have gratitude in your veins....U should be gr8ful for everything...)
and believe me...... now a days i hear that voice of chetai as soon as i rise up...
and also when i lay down to sleep.

I want to emerge as a gr8ful person; i c that making me more positive with the passing
of each second.

Now to the point.

This 'THANK YOU WITH LUV' mail is sent to each one of U, the precious gems that make
the sparkling JOYNET.

Yes dears, i was really amazed at the response to a prayer request for dad and mom and
i do feel the vibrations of all the prayers. Here is how i thought...... the wedding
anniversary is dad's and moms, all the love and prayers spelt out in response mails
are also for dad and mom........but why r they affecting me? This is coz of the
wonderful feeling i had within,  while reading the response mails;my joy increased
with the opening of every mail!  Actually i even made a mention to Binu.....an active
Joynetter, a full timer this year and my colleague out in the office. And Binu's
response said it all......"Yeah Bets, that is Joynet! very very contagious....can
never be stopped n there's no other option apart from becoming joyful
yourself.....Isiliyea... just be JOYFUL n njoy!"

So here's my heart JOFULLY bubbling with gratitude for all the kind sentiments sent my
way..... and not to forget.... a big thankyou to my one n only Ose for his PRO ACTIVE
intro about me vide yesterday's article....since he's been so proactive i'd like to
cause a PARADIGM shift in one thing he mentioned about himself....."......i saw food
for the first time" changes to "I have seen food umpteen times....so i can wait even
when my stomach grumbles or makes noises!!!!! Ha ha ha that's it all 4 now.

Renewed thankyous and luv to all.

Keep well and do well.

Jesus bless

bets

Betty Jose .New Delhi.
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in