Dear Friends in Christ:

One of my friend’s friend has asked me to enquire about a place called Key
West/Conch Republic. This friend will soon be paying Rs. 2, 000,000.00 to
travel to a place called Key West/Conch Republic near or part of Florida. He
has been told that he will be free to travel and work in USA as soon as he
reaches this place. The fees include issuance of passport to Conch Republic
and travel formalities.

My friend told me that a lot of Malayalees have already paid money to this
agency to come to Keywest/Conch and ultimately to USA.

I don’t know, if this may be trap financially and more important physically.
We need to help these people immediately, if the information is not true or
reliable. He gave me web site address www.keywestconchrepublic.com
<http://www.keywestconchrepublic.com/> ; I browsed and didn’t sound reliable
to me. My other searches show that Key West is a part of Florida.

I would appreciate, if someone can offer any helpful information. This
agency is located in India. He has been told that a Malyalee Agent living in
FL is also involved. Fl agent’s whereabouts were refused on demand.

Love and Prayer

Babu Joseph
New Jersey, USA