Hello,

I had asked prayer support for a five year old Teena Maria suffering from
blood cancer. They are still in Vellore Medical College but will return home
after the first chemo. There is much improvement but very the child is very
weak. Please remember her before the Lord.

Some of you readily offered to support the family and they are over whelmed by
the generous gesture. I needn't say that I too am relieved and overjoyed. I
will pass on the money when they come home next week.

Thank you very much,

Eddy/Cochin/India