Dear Friends In Jesus

Yes I am back after a long  vacation ...YUp had a jubilant stay in Cochin &
Goa
Will write soon the wedding experiences Of Priya Teacher& her charming prince
KKji

Well let me get back to my point

I need your prayers brothers & sisters ..My visit Visa to Sharjah  has arrived
..id be leaving on the 7th June
I have done a Lot of homework (& prayer work too)  of quitting my Job here &
finding one  in the Gulf.
Thats a Big Risk i have taken ....so do keep me in prayers !!!!

Yours & yours  in Jesus

Welchy

Mumbai