My dear ones in Jesus
I would like to share something about how Jesus has worked in my life.  I told u about
the retreat in my previous mail.  My brother had also attended this retreat along with
me, but he was always sitting in the last row not interested in praying, sitting
behind and dozing.  On the last day the retreat was supposed to end at 5.30pm and at
4.30pm we were all praying to the Lord to baptize us with his Spirit and fire of his
Love.  even then my brother was at the end and the preacher called him in front and
asked him dont u want the fire? He said yes just bcoz everyone was looking then the
preacher asked us to praise loudly and that our praise should shake the heavens then
he prayed upon my brother by putting his arms round him  and  we were all praising and
singing  loudly and just as we stopped our singing we saw that hearing all this
singing and praise one thin man also had entered the hall and was singing and praising
along with us (even though he didnot understand English).!
  !
Then he told in Konkani that he was never able to speak properly or pray, but as we
were praising he too started praying and praising!!!  Praise the Lord!!
And about my brother he was always lazy to read the Bible or attend any prayers he
used to attend only bcoz  my dad used to send him.  In the evening after the retreat
we went home, that day he just had his food and slept and in the morning he got up
early and near our house there is a Adoration Chapel (we had our retreat in the hall
above this chapel), he woke up and didnt even have tea he just went there for
adoration from 7.30am to 9am.  Praise God!! Usually he doesnt go for mass without
having a cup of tea even if it is late.  My mom was surprise when he directly went to
adoration chapel, she was asking me if the preacher had told in the retreat that they
are supposed to come for adoration there?  Now still he continues going, formerly he
used to read the Bible only a small parah or some lines and that too rarely and sleep
early , but now he sits for an hour reading the Bible before going to sleep, even if
its 12midnight he sits.  A MILLION THANKS TO MY JESUS BY WHOM ALL!
 T!
HINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I know even these million thanks are nothing when we just
look at the marvellous things he has done in our lives.  We just cant imagine what is
His love for us, its much beyond our human thinking, but what we can do is love him
with all that we have.
Let us ask Him to give us the grace to Love HIm with all that we have, with all our
heart, mind and strength.

Luv 'n prayers
Mona, Mangalore.

Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in