Hi my dear friends,

I missed all of u the last few months. It was sad not to write to joynet.
For people who don't know me, I'm Cuckoo from Cochin. I've finished my
final year B.A. Literature and am now planning to take the one year
full-time commitment in Jesus Youth. I really hope it will be a splendid
year in the Lord, one that'll inspire me to climb higher and reach for the
sky. I kind of think it is going to be a decisive year for me in many areas
of my life. So, in this fellowship where i've found really joyful and
positive people i entrust my intercession request. Please keep me in your
prayers for the next one year. I have six friends from Cochin taking up
this commitment this year. Keep them also in your prayers.

The training begins today at Emmaus and i'm getting ready to go. There may
be reports on the progress of the training in Joynet. So, when u see
that...pray for us.
I wanted to say I've many joynetters in my prayer
list and will continue to pray for them. I love u guys a lot.

Bub Bye,

Love in Jesus,
Cuckoo
Cochin/India