Dear Joynetters,

This is Jennifer...from Mumbai. I have just joined the joynet...n it was so
amazing to find my mail box flooded with mails from so many joynettrs
wishing me on my birthday.

I was just sharing with another Joynetter that how do I wish someone I dont
know on their birthday...n he said wait till it is ur birthday...n u will
know how to wish...and I now realize that..."Though we are many...we are one
body in Christ"

I thank and praise God for you all...who took the time off to wish me on my
birthday!

May God bless you!
Luv n prayers,
Jennifer