Hello MY dear Joyful netters,

A Little History and all......
     In a place like Bangalore where Majority of the population is professionals(i
guess close to 70%), There is no need to explain the relevance of Proffessional
ministry. The Bangalore Jesus Youth too started identifying this need when the Lord
started to inspire us in this direction. If we succeeds to be with the lord in this
new mission, we feel there can be a great revival in bangalore.

The Event.......
     I am asking all joynetters for your valuable prayer support for the Bangalore
proffessionals gathering. It is planned from June 14th evening to 16th evening. Venue
is not confirmed, will inform as it is confirmed. As of now upper limit os head count
is raised to 50 people maximum. Pls do pray that Lords Plan may happen, especially in
this new ministry.

Whats in This program....
Please note that it is not a retreat, No jazzy music, no inspiring talks, No resource
persons. Its a gathering of the Jesus Youth Professionals in bangalore to be led by
the spirit of god. We will be pray together, dream for the bangalore proff ministry
and we make that dream HAPPEN with the LORD. If you are a Jesus Youth now in bangalore
and a Proffessional........."BE THERE".

The reality....
I've put everything in a colorful way. This Program will be led by the Spirit Of God.
In that way It will be Much, Much More colorful and fruitful than what i have put
here. I just put some thoughts here collected from a few people, who are working
towards this. BUT.....

A Note....
PROGRAM CONTENTS ARE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE AS PER THE DECESION OF THE ORGANISING
COMMITEE, WHICH COMPRISES OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT :)

Luv n Prayers,
Anil Thomas\Bangalore\India