Dear freinds in the net, Please see the mail  and continue to pray for
Basia. God Bless you all

Fr Thomas Mathew

>From: Areis Fernandes >To: 'Thomas Mathew' >Subject: hey fr.... >Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 07:09:00 +0300 > >hey fr. how are you? send u a mail
yesterday but it bounced back. fr. i want >to tell you that basia's
health is deteriorating again. a week back it her >health had improved
drastically and the doctors were even wondering if it >was cancer at all.
i had explained to them the importance of doing a >confession, but
apparently they didn't do it. they thought she had to go to >church to do
it. fr. pls pray for her. basia cannot understand or speak >english. but
her sister kasia who was working with me, can be contacted by >e-mail.
she will translate it to her. she too is very depressed b'coz of >basia's
health. if you have the time can u send her a mail...
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] > >regards & god bless.... > >Areis.... > >
>Maersk Oil Qatar AS, P.O. Box 22050, Doha, Qatar >Telephone: +974
4493493
>This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they
>are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please >notify
the system manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED] > >This e-mail and its contents
do not constitute and shall not be >considered as a financial commitment
of Maersk Oil Qatar AS. >Maersk Oil Qatar AS explicitly disclaims any
responsibility as to >the accuracy and use of this e-mail and its
contents.