Dear JYs

First of all I would like to wish you all a Happy Sacred Heart Feast. Yep
today is the Big F - of our beloved Sacred Heartof Jesus. Its so unusual, no
mails so far wishing us all abt the Feast.

Anyways I take this opportunity to introduce two new faces on Joynet. Both
are from Mumbai.

1) Jennifer D'souza ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - I guess you all must have got
her email by now titled "Birthday Wishes - Thanx".  We are blessed to have
two Jennifer's from Mumbai now out here on Joynet. So as usual there were
some of us who did get confused in replying to her. Jennifer is a good
friend and former office colleague of our own Welchy and after hearing so
much about us wonderful people :) she has joined us.  At present she is in
the prayer grp of her parish. I had an opportunity of meeing her recently
and is a wonderful person to know.

2) Jefferson Herbert ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - Yeah my own brother.
Actually more my funee half... :) After finally filling his head for over a
year with the wonderful moments experienced by me with u wonderful ppl., he
has finally joined us. My brother has just given his TY exams and is
awaiting his results patiently which are due any moment so do keep him in ur
prayers.

Anwyays hoping to find more ppl signing up and more wonderful sharings out
here on JY.

with best wishes.... in faith

Jason
Mumbai