"Never worry about anything but tell God all ur desires of  every kind
in prayer and petition shot thru with gratitude.And the peace of God
which is beyond our understanding will guard your hearts and your
thoughts in Christ Jesus." (phil 4:16).

Can you give 15 minutes for the Lord every day  ?

Dear Joynetters,

As you all are aware , the training programe (English) for this year's
fulltimers will be held in Delhi  (Naveenta Retreat Centre ) from July 5
Aug 4. Jesus Youth volunteers from all over the country will be
participating in this programme ( There won't be any English training in

Kerala this time).

We have been constantly praying and planning for this programme since
last
December. We also need your constant intercession for this month-long
training and for the 10 months formation. We have started a daily
intercession from 6 p.m to 10 p.m daily at Jeusus Youth house in Delhi.
We want all of you to join this intercession during this time atleast
for 15 minutes in a day, wherever you are . Please select any time
between 6 p.m and 10 p.m and inform us. We will be following up with you
regularly, if you happen to forget your intercession time. I will be
grateful if any of you could volunteer in coordinating (i.e following-up
with the intercession warriors) the intercession slots of (6-7 pm, 7-8
p.m, 8-9 p.m and 9-10 p.m).

I hope to get a positive response from all of you,

If you have any query regarding this programme, please write to us on
the following email ids.
Antony A J ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Reena Antony ( [EMAIL PROTECTED])

with love and prayers