Dear friends in Christ

       I am also a member of the JOYFUL net from the last two
years.  In my spiritual life this group ispired me very much.  My
God showered  many graces through Jesus Youth.  Lord allowed me to
a part to buildup his Kingdom with JY from 1994onwards.  He
created many good brothers and sisters for my formation.  [From
9th april to 5th may 2002 Me and Reji Kottukappally were visited 5
dioceses of North east as a Part of our DIVYA JYOTHI (National
Intercession programme for world peace) programme.]   Now I am in
the age of 30.  Last year I stopped my Hill produce business and
preparing for joining a seminary.   Yes, He decided to call me for
a lifetime work for his kingdom.

       On next monday(10th) I will join the MCBS Minor Seminary in
Athirampuzha,Kottayam (5km far from Kottayam Medical
College)Kerala. Throughthese years my Lord Trained me in many
ways.  He allowed me to know the actual life situations of the
ordinary man.  Through my 7 years business  and One year employed
days I met many kind of people who are facing many types of
problems.  He allowed me to be a part of this ordinary people.

       Now I am giving thanks to my friends in Jesus Youth
especially Shinto(4th batch Full Timer) my First companion in
Jesus Youth. And also my Loving brothers and sisters of JY
Kasaragod.

       I request all of your valuable prayers for my future life.
My only prayer is to make me as a Jesus Presence in the
seminary.

     Thanks Lord. Thank you brothers and sisters of JOYnet. I
offer my prayers to all of you. Keep me in your prayers also.

    Ialso expect your valuable advices.

WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND PRAYERS.

BIJU PHILIP
PUTHIYIDATHU.