Hai Friends,

Greetings from Kuwait Jesus Youth.

On behalf of Kuwait Jesus I would like to thank for your prayers for our JY
gathering. Yes it was a very nice gathering , we can see the inner freedom
between the members. It started with songs and action songs and our program
co-ordinators (Mini & Shiji) have explained the program details and it
followed by praise & workship and bible sharings, everybody actively
involved the bible sharing. Finally we had ministry wise discussions, here
we have already taken some ministries ,

1. Mobilization Ministry
2. Program Co-ordination Ministry
3. Venue Ministry
4. Intercession Ministry
5. Networking Ministry
6. Data Bank Ministry

Please pray for the above mentioned ministries in Kuwait.

Keep us in your prayers,

With love,

Mahesh Peter
JY, Kuwait