Dear Friends,

Please recall my earlier prayer request for Jose Fernandes’s father Stanley uncle. His
condition is worsened and he is now in ICU. Yesterday night, he had lot of problems.

Also, one of the active JY Kanti Parmar’s aunty is in coma. She was suffering from
diabetes. Doctors say they cannot say anything for another one week.

I would request all of you to very specially for both these patients.

Love, Sibi
---
God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us to love (St. Augustine)
Sibi Joseph
Ahmedabad, India
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]