Dear Friends,

PRAISE JESUS!

I want to share this happy news with you all.

Our dear Lord Jesus has blessed me and Tessy with a
sweet little baby girl angel on 21st June 2002 at 7.45
p.m. in St.Philomina's Hospital, Bangalore. I thank
the Lord for His special gift to us.

Thanks also to all of you for praying for my wife and
baby.

The delivery was normal. Both mother and baby are
keeping fine.

In Christ Jesus,
Biji James,
Bangalore