Dear All in jesus

I now request all of u to pray for Appu Kuttan the son of George chettan and Rani
chechi (first batch fulltimer for Bangalore)as he is having very high fever (102
C).They are active here.

Rani chechi had called me up yesterday and asked me to pray for Appu Kuttan that he
mey recover fast. I had promised her that I would put a req in joynet and we all would
pray for Appu kuttan.

with love and prayers
shobith