Dear Joynetters,

Praise God!

Hope you all are doing perfectly fine by the grace of God.

Can any of you please help me with the lyrics and the chords of the hymn
"Yes lord"....

My sister has just started playing the keyboard for the prayer meetings at
the parish prayer group....and she wants to teach the praise and worship
team, this hymn....for that she requires the chords and the full lyrics. I
know some words of the hymn and have forgotten the others....as usual <grin>

It goes like this...

I am trading my sorrows
I am trading my pain
....(i can't remember)...all for the Joy of the Lord

Yes Lord, Yes lord, YES YES Lord,(4)
Amen!

la la la la, la la la la (4)
Amen!