Dear All

I am pleased to post the report of the Jesus Youth Tamilnadu Gathering.
The main objective of the gathering was to build up a fellowship and
get to know some people who have a burden for the state of Tamil Nadu. So we had
fellowship where in we could feel Holy Spirit was leading us as a team and defenitely
to work out different strategies in our mission for Tamilnadu.

The participants arrived at about 9:30.
Chennai      - Joseph Chettan.
Madurai      - Josey and Tessy.
Erode        - Sibi.
Pondicherry  - Sony "Delhi" chettan.
Nilgris      - Simon Chettan
Coimbatore   - Cyriac,Rani chechi,George chettan,Ron,Synu,Sindhu,
Julie,Sunitha,Reshmi, Asha,Sheeja,Tony,Jomon chettan,Babu chettan,     Jomy and me.

We had a self introductory session and then Sony chettai gave us a great introduction
about the need of such gatherings and why we should have a burden and also a vision
for Tamil nadu. After the session we had a beautiful Praise and Worship by our Delhi
walla. Chackochen Njavallil chettan came at around 10:30 and Sony chettan asked me to
ask chachochan chettan to handle a session on the light of the World.Chackochen
chettan asked all of us to share the personnal experiences when you felt like the
light of the world.

Joseph chettan shared about the Rejoice UK and after which the Bishop remarked that
they all were really the light of the world. Synu shared her experience where seeing
the Jesus Youth in action her family members remarked the bible verse"Seeing your good
works they shall praise your father in heaven".Chackochen chettan,Ron,Sony and Shobith
shared about their personal experiences and Josey from Madurai also remarked that she
had come here to get something from the meeting.

Chackochen chettan gave us a beautiful session about the light of the world.We had
some group photos taken and Chackochen chettan left. We had lunch together. It was
great to dine with people of the Lord.After Lunch and recreation we had a session on
the Leadership by Joseph Chettan from Chennai.He spoke on Nehemiah and how he prayed
bfeore he took any initiative.Sony chettai took over to help us with a planning
session and he spoke about spiritual mapping.He gave each of us an idea about the need
of the hour and about the how we are going to be split into groups for intercession.

Chennai         - Joseph Chettan and Ron.
Madurai         - Josey and Tessy and Jomy
Erode and Salem - Sibi,Asha and babu
Pondicherry     - Sony "Delhi" chettan,Synu and Reshmi
Nilgris         - Simon Chettan,Jomon chettan
Coimbatore      - Cyriac,Shobith,Shija and Julie
Trichy          - Sindhu and Sunitha

He gave us five points that we should take care when we spirtually map and interceed
viz

Fellowship,
Prayer,
Intercession,
Intimacy between the group members
Jericho Prayer

The groups then dispersed to dicuss their action plan and following is the list of the
descisions

Coimbatore have decided to conduct Outreaches and special mass intented for this.
Chennai incharges had decided to put out a TamilNadu Jesus Youth Card.
Madurai plans to link with the Cristeen movement along with Jomy and then conduct
leadership trainings there.
Erode and Salem incharges had offered to sacrifice the small pleasures of life like
seeing a film or having good food and so on.
Pondicherry wallas said that they had planned for everyday intercession.
The chettais from Nilgris gave their idea of pure intercession by prayer.
Trichy gals made a resolution to pray and also communicate with CC chettan the JYNT
Co-ordinator.

We had a Eucharistic celebration by Fr.ArokiaSwamy and the program got over by
6:15.The Nuns there told us they were really happy to see Youth praying for Tamil nadu
and that their prayer time was changed from 4:30 to 6:30 for us.

This is a gist of what had happened.I am a bit hurrying through.Forgive any short
comings.It will be corrected in my next mail.

with love and prayers
shobith
coimbatore