Dear Joynetters,

Hope you all are doing great...in the love of God!

I want to share with you something that I shared with one of my Joynet
friends...and she thought it would be great if I could share it with all the
Joynetters...so here I go...it's quite big...so you will have to bear with
me!

I went for the movie spider man with some of my friends....n there was one
particular line in that movie that struck me n that was "With Great Power
comes Greater responsibility"

At first I wondered...wot is in this line that's making me repeat it over n
over...n as I was thinking about it...this is the inspiration that I
received....

To have "The Great Power" is to know the truth...i.e to believe in our Lord
Jesus Christ...which is a power that only our Father in heaven can give us
(John 6:44 - No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him)
This truth that is revealed to us is that, JESUS alone is the way the truth
and the life (John 14:6 - "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one
comes to the Father, but by me).

And that's when I felt that how blessed and privledged are we that God chose
us to reveal this truth...By knowing the truth we are set free (John 8:32 -
and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.") and so we
know longer remain slaves of sin but become co-heirs with Christ (Galatians
4:7 - So through God you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son then
an heir)

And when we are given so much...much more will we be demanded from us...Luke
12:48 -...Every one to whom much is given, of him will much be required; and
of him to whom men commit much they will demand the more.

And hence our responsibility increases manifold! We become responsible to
reach out to the ones who do not know The Truth, to the ones who are
lost...to lead them to the right path...and this was the mission that Jesus
entrusted to us...which is explicitly stated in Mark 16:15 - And he said to
them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation.

First we were ignorant but now we have become wise and responsible through
the knowledge that Christ reveals to us...

Then I came to the realization...that how much more responsible have we to
be for our actions then...as there are some who are looking upto us as an
example...it could be that we may proclaim Christ through our
lips...accepting HIM as our Lord and saviour, but our actions may tell a
different story altogether...Romans 2:21 - says...you then who teach others,
will you not teach yourself? While you preach against stealing, do you
steal?

And that's when Jesus rightly says in Matthew 7:16 - You will know them by
their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles?
Matthew 7:19 - Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and
thrown into the fire.

How much more are we responsible for the fruits that we bear!

That's all for now...

Take care,

GOD BLESS YOU!

Luv n prayers,