hello Joynetter's

Praise the Lord....

I request all of you, to pray for the coming World Youth Day, which is to
be held in Toronto (Canada), and also for the Good health of His
Holines,Pope John Paul II. So, that everything may work out successfully
according to plan of God.

As the total number of expectd youth would be around 300,000 from all
corners of the
 world.

I also request all of you to pray for us (I.C.Y.M.,  Indian Catholic Youth
Movement), as we would be commencing our journey on 9-7-2002.

keep us also in your daily prayers

with lots of love and prayer
ajish
Bhopal ( Madhya Pradesh )