One night a man dreamed,that he was
walking along the beach with the Lord,across the sky
 flashed scenes from his life,for
 each scene,he noticed two sets of footprints,one belonging
to him and the other to the Lord...
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,he
 looked back at the footprints,he noticed,
that many times along the path of life,there was only
 one set of footprints,he also noticed that it
happend at the very lowest and saddest times of his life...
This bothered him,and he questioned
the Lord about it:"Lord,You said ,that once I decioded to
follow You,You'd walk with me all
the way,but I've noticed,that duringthe most troublesome
times in my life,there is only one set of
 footprints,I dont understand why,when I needed You
 most You would leave me."The Lord replied:
"My son,I love you and I would never leave you,during
your times of trial,when you have seen
 only one set of footprints,it was then that I carried you."

With prayers,
JeniceGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com