Hello everybody!!!!!
I dont know if any of u remember me... I was with Joynet for some time last year then
I unsubscribed but u know what? Can't do without it!!!!  I'm doing my MBA in Goa Inst.
of Mngt - doing my final yr now. I stay in the institute itself...
It's good to be back and receiving input again. I've been through some bad times away
from the Lord but now I'm trying hard to hang on! Do pray for me as one of you...
guess that's all from me now.. take care all and God bless.
Love, Rosemary
Goa.