Hi all,

One more feedback about the Rex Band show in the USA.

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 2:08 AM
Subject: hi

Hi

i m ashley 11 years old i was at gateway watching the Rex band show it was
amazing i loved and my family members all loved it to and kept saying how
great the show was and how well u all sang. My dad usally never goes to movies
or shows but this time he did and also liked it very much it was a pleasur
watching ur show.  Also my Baby cuz crys at shows or movies but instead she
was sitting in my lap and watching it u should hav seen her she was dancing it
was so cute. It was a great show and all my family members say hi!!!!!!
GREAT JOB

From,
Ashley Rathappillil IL, Skokie