Chicago guys, you did a great job!! The dedication, prayer and commitment
made the event a very successful one!! I was so happy to see a lot of young
blood running around on Saturday. Georgy and Jose Jacob... I praise and
thank God for the wonderful job you guys did... Not only you, but all the JY
in Chicago.

I was in the Syro malabar Cathedral for the 8:30 Mass on Sunday. I could see
how much the achen was touched by the program. During the announcement he
stopped short of saying to the people who were not there for the show "Hey
guys too bad for you" In fact he said "Those who did not come missed a lot".
Anyway, we all reached here around 4:30 AM. You can imagine how tired and
sleepy we are. I am writing this from work. May the Lord unite us all as we
move forward!!!

with love
Jerry

>From: Saji Sebastian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Jose Jacob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Rex Band Update- Chicago
>Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:51:01 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Good Sharing Jose:)
>This is also a fruit of Rexband visit:)
>We would love to see what is happening with JYs
>everywhere.
>Love
>Saji
>
>--- Jose Jacob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Thank you very much for all the prayers. The RexBand
> > program in Chicago was
> > a big hit. The Spirit of the Lord was moving very
> > powerfully. We almost had
> > a full house (close to 1800 out of 1950 seats) and
> > the crowd enjoyed every
> > bit of the show. Here are a few comments that we
> > heard.
> >
> > The best show ever seen ...
> > Enjoyed every bit of it...
> > Havent seen something like this in my 30 years life
> > in the US ...
> > Dont tell me this is an Indian band...
> > This is professional, flawless...I was praying
> > ...(sound engineer of the
> > theater)
> > Cant we not replace M.G Srikumar programmes with
> > Alphonse/Binu K Ps...
> >
> > Special thanks to Molly aunty and all the dancers
> > for their help and prayers
> > in almost all the events we arranged here. Thanks to
> > Tharayil achan, Kurian
> > Uncle, Jerry and family, Saji and family ... for
> > your support and prayers by
> > coming over to chicago on 13th. Thanks to Dr.Manoj,
> > JoseUncle, Baby Uncle...
> > for taking time to drive the band to Chicago.
> > (Sorry if I have missed
> > anybody)
> >
> > The RexBand have left for Toronto today morning
> > 7.0am. They would reach
> > there by evening. Even though the Greyhound schedule
> > was
> > Chicago-Detroit-Toronto with bus change in Detroit,
> > they arranged a special
> > schedule for them Chicago-Toronto. So now they
> > almost have a chartered bus
> > to Toronto. Another miracle/blessing in the last
> > minutes. We all had a hard
> > time controlling our tears while seeing them off at
> > the bus station.
> >
> > On the lighter side, soon we might see Steve(Stephen
> > on the keyboard) Fans
> > Club. Jesusyouth.org has started receiving email
> > from people who were at the
> > show.
> >
> > Praise be to Jesus,
> >
> > love,
> > Jose
>Yahoo! Autos - Get free new car price quotes
>http://autos.yahoo.com

Jerry George
215-464-4281

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/C9VolB/TM

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on
its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good
deeds and praise your Father in heaven"
                   [Matthew 5:14-16]

----- End forwarded message -----

Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

One click here and you could be counting money!
StreetsCall from Walletwatch.com. Subscribe now!
http://www.walletwatch.com/cgi-bin/ww/walletwatch/equity/news_articles/news_detail.jsp?oid=11658894