Dear friends..,

Somehow I was reluctent to use the word 'suicide'.

Simply b`cos it is a 'revenge' of hopeless against God.

But 'Life is the reward of hopefull from God...

Jesus welcomes all towards Him so the "All may have Life"

Not simple life but "Life in its fullness"

As Welchy said,once I thought about that...,

but now I realise by His grace the value of sufferings

Nothing can make me now to think about that 'phase'that

I `ve to quit from this Abundant Life,But I wish to Die really...

So that I can be with my Lord always ...Its my real Joy to be in Heaven

(Free from all sufferings and enter the Eternal rest)

[IMAGE]keep in touch[IMAGE] Love from Jesus & Dexon.