Dear All in Jesus

This is the list of activities planned by Jesus Youth of Coimbatore for August

4 th of August------Outreach to Karimba Ashram
11th of August------Leadership Training
18th of August------Gathering for the Jesus Youth of Coimbatore at Gandhipuram Church

The Leadership Programme :

        The Venue       : Arul Malar Illam
        The Time        : 10 th 5:30 PM to 11th 9:00 PM
        The Objective   : To bring a new leadership line in the Jesus Youth here for
the next year. The place and date is confirmed.

We would be having Night Vigil on the 3rd of August.So all of you who have requests
please send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED] dont send them to this id as my mailbox
is already flooding.The programme would be a stay programme as before. The place has
been arranged for both ladies and gents.

My contact numbers

Office          ---- 0422-666217 extn 340
residence       ---- 0422-666956

So I request all of You to pray for it and if each could offer the Sunday Mass for the
programme then that would be wonderful.Please do keep us as much as possible in
prayers. Please also pray that we get the right resources for the Programme

I also request all the Joynetters who have their acquaintances or any contacts to mail
me so that I may contact them.

I shall mail the details later

With Love and prayers
shobith