Hi everybody,

I dont know how many of you have tried out the site www.jesus.com I just tried it out
and I wasnt too pleased. This is a site of some person who calls himself Jesus. It
says "Jesus seeks loving woman". I didnt go into details becos I didnt like it at all.
One of the headings says "Bathe with Jesus" I dont know what it is about. I dont think
this is right at all. Can we as joynet or as jesusyouth do something about this? I
dont know if we can but I think we should. Senior ppl in Joynet, pls advice.... isnt
this something we should be worrying about? Or not? What do all of you think? Reply
back.
God bless.

Love, Rosemary (Goa)