From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of calvinjohnson
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 3:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JOYnet] yes we should do something for www.jesus.com

Dear friends,

We have to do something for this site. Letz begin with prayers.

Love

Calvin Johnson

"Rosemary Thomas" wrote:

Hi everybody,

I dont know how many of you have tried out the site www.jesus.com I just
tried it out and I wasnt too pleased. This is a site of some person who
calls himself Jesus. It says "Jesus seeks loving woman". I didnt go into
details becos I didnt like it at all. One of the headings says "Bathe with
Jesus" I dont know what it is about. I dont think this is right at all. Can
we as joynet or as jesusyouth do something about this? I dont know if we can
but I think we should. Senior ppl in Joynet, pls advice.... isnt this
something we should be worrying about? Or not? What do all of you think?
Reply back.
God bless.

Love, Rosemary (Goa)

Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone
service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to
http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.