Dear Family,

"By the LORD has this been done; it is wonderful in our eyes"  Psalms 118:23

Its with much delight I send the following wedding invitation from K G
Mathews ( 3rd batch full-timer and the UAE National JY coordinator).

Prayers
Sijo Mooken
Abu Dhabi

Dear Friends....

 With much pleasure, I am inviting you for my marriage  with
Seena(Kanjirapally,Kerala) on 21st August at  St.Cathrine's church,
Payyammpally, Mananthavady, wayanad (dt), Kerala. time 11AM.

The engagement is on 17th august at Kanjirapally-time  10.30AM.

If you cannot make it physically, do remember us in your great prayers...

That's all for now... with love &prayers

K.G Mathews

+91-493-515710