"Your word is a lamp to my feet and light for my
path."
                                        Psalm 119:105

Story of a couple.

A newly-wed couple, when they rode together in the
car, the wife would sit so close to her husband that
it looked like there was a two-headed driver in the
seat.  Now, twenty five years later, when they go out
in the car, the wife sits way over on the other side.
One day she looked over longingly at her husband and
said with a sigh, "Remember the days when we used to
sit so close to each other we looked like a two-headed
driver?"

The husband looked over at her and quietly aid, "Well,

Honey, I wasn't the one who moved."

That's how it is with God.  If you're feeling far away

from Him, remember - He isn't the one who has moved!

Getting closer to God is easy...just start reading the
Bible everyday and spend time in prayer.  You can't
help but gain a closer walk with Him!

fwd: with love + prayers,
Joseachayan / Jeddah
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs