Iam not very stable in faith. For sometime Iam very close to Jesus, but at some other
times Iam far away from him. Most often Iam torn between the pull of the good and the
evil. Sometimes Iam helpless. May be, god may be revealing to me my helplessness. I
need all your sincere prayers, to overcome this. Please do remeber me in your prayers.

Your elder brother in christ (Iam 41 :-) ) Aby

Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone service with
clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to
http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.