A young boy had just gotten his driving permit.  He asked his father,
(who was a minister) if they could discuss his use of the car.

His father said to him, "I'll make a deal with you.  You bring your
grades up, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut, then we
will talk about it."

A month later the boy came back and again asked his father if they could
discuss his use of the car.

His father said, "Son, I'm real proud of you.  You have brought your
grades up, you've studied your Bible diligently, but you didn't get hair
cut!"

The young man waited a moment and replied, "You know dad, I've been
thinking about that.  You know Samson had long hair, Moses had long
hair, Noah had long hair, and even Jesus had long hair."

His father replied, "Yes son, and they walked everywhere they went!"