The Lord is my Programmer
I shall not crash......

He installed His software on the hard disk of my
heart......

All of His commands are user friendly......

His Directory guides me
to the right choices for His name's sake......

Even though I scroll through the problems of life,
I will fear no bugs, for He is my backup......

His password protects me......

He prepares a menu before me
in the presence of my enemies......

His help in is only a keystroke away......

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me, all the days
of my life......

And my file will be merged with His and SAVED FOREVER!

=====
God loves to decorate. God HAS to decorate. Let him live long enough in a
heart, & that heart will begin to change. Portraits of hurt will be replaced
by landscapes of grace. Walls of anger will be demolished & shaky foundations
restored. God can no more leave a life unchanged than a mother can leave a
child's tear untouched. ~ Max Lucado from "Just Like Jesus"

====

urs in faith

Jason
Mumbai