Hi
This is to seek a very urgent prayer request …it is for my sister ……she is 28 now and
is MBBS,DGO ……we could,nt find a good match for her ….whole of my family is in big
tension……please do pray that GOD help us to find a good life partner for her…..please
do pray for my sister and and our family that we may always depend in Christ….
If u could suggest a good proposel for her you are most welcome….we are roman catholic
Syrian Christians and she is 5feet 5inh tall and god fearing
So please do pray for her

    With love in christ
                                                                                jomina