Greetings. I have read the input of  Julet Thomas, requesting us to pray
for the persecuted Christians . Prayers are powerful. Prayers done in
faith heals the sick and converts the people. Nothig is imposssible to
God.  Let us keep Nimal and the other people who are persecuted for their
belief in Jesus.  Their suffering will bring such lands to Christ. I will
keep the intentions of Juliet in my daily prayersGod Bless Fr Thomas
Mathew