----- Original Message -----
From: Areis Fernandes
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 6:51 PM
Subject: {SPAM?} Update on Shyna's health...

Joynetters & all you wonderful people of God, it's time we really go down on
our knees & intercede for Shyna, her health is deteriorating rapidly.read on
for her health update given by Carol:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Shyna is sinking -- she is still at Jaslok hospital - doctor just said that
she will not be able to go thru this week at all.  She is in tremendous pain
which has shifted to her liver -  we were trying out some ayurvedic medicine
but this too seems not to be working -- trying to shift her to shanti avedna
hospital at bandra.  I have made arrangements with my parish priest to give
her first holy communion tomorrow morning with the anointing of the sick --
hope she survives till then at least to receive Jesus the first time - which
was her dearest wish.  Please please pray for her and her parents who seem
totally shattered!
God bless U and all who are praying for her.
Carol

Maersk Oil Qatar AS, P.O. Box 22050, Doha, Qatar
Telephone: +974 4493493
are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please
notify the system manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail and its contents do not constitute and shall not be
considered as a financial commitment of Maersk Oil Qatar AS.
Maersk Oil Qatar AS explicitly disclaims any responsibility as to
the accuracy and use of this e-mail and its contents.