Hi all,
Thank you for your prayers. God worked a miracle for that youth. It was
a moment of a great test of faith for me. The youth was not violent or
anything but was sitting at the Railway station in Pleasantville and
would not eat, take any money from any of us, would not go home. He is
out of school because of his problems and has to complete the treatment
to get back in. Our prayers and nice words did not seem to work. Two
nice policemen talked to him and he finally agreed to go to the hospital
without any force. Jesus knew what was better for him. We were only
praying for him to get home or go to his friends place. That would have
caused the problem to linger and escalate to who knows what. As it is,
he is under good care in one of the best hospitals in the US. Our Lord
works in mysterious ways. Please continue to pray for him.
Yours in Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
Kurian Uncle