----- Original Message -----
From: Areis Fernandes
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 11:14 AM
Subject: {SPAM?} Shyna - Last Update....

Joynetters & all you wonderfull people of God who have been praying for Shyna,
I thank you all sincerely....Our God who is a mighty God knew whats better for
Shyna....here is the final update given to us by Carol...

+++++++++++++++++++++
Shyna left for her heavenly abode on October 1st(Tuesday) at 4.15 a.m. Shyna
was buried in Goa yesterday morning i.e. Oct.2, since her grandparents and all
her uncles & aunts live in Goa. The parents were very shattered since they
were expecting a miracle.  Shyna received her First Holy Communion and the
Sacraments on Sept.30 (Monday) night. She was only waiting to receive our Lord
Jesus before she joined Him in heaven as a beautiful angel.

Her parents Vienna and Shamir have conveyed their heartfelt thanks to all who
prayed unceasingly for their child Shyna and they said that their little angel
who is now in heaven will intercede for them and their families with our
Mighty TRIUNE GOD!

Maersk Oil Qatar AS, P.O. Box 22050, Doha, Qatar
Telephone: +974 4493493
are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please
notify the system manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail and its contents do not constitute and shall not be
considered as a financial commitment of Maersk Oil Qatar AS.
Maersk Oil Qatar AS explicitly disclaims any responsibility as to
the accuracy and use of this e-mail and its contents.