Dear friends,

‘ Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms’  Psalm 95:2

We received the beautiful gift from the Lord. ‘Behold, children are a
heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is His reward’
Psalm(127:3)
Yesterday (04.10.2002)  Rino (We) gave birth to a baby girl. Praise The
Lord!!!!!   The name we chosen for her.. GRACE MARIA JOSE.  Dear friends
thanks for your prayers. May the Good Lord bless you in His riches…….

Prayers & love

Jose Kuriakose-- Bahrain