Hi friends its nice to know that Joynet has grown to 1000 members .I guess
we can have a lot more of sharing now .
To begin with I have an incident to share with you all .

After an end of a fruitful retreat I had ...we made our way to Trichur Priya
in laws place later that evening . The days heat was as strong as ever...&
I wondered why it was so .But I was got my answers as we settled in the bus.
We three gals with men folk had an incident we would never forget.

It poured like cats & dogs .The rain was accompained by the thunder &
ligthning.Priya trembled as it thundered as she had read that many died the
day before. While I was enjoying the same & my cousin grew pale as I smiled
& so there were different reactions from different people in the bus.

All of a sudden the Bus stopped with a thump... a huge tree fell on a
deserted road. We got STUCK  ..there was no way  out . We imagined three
gals walking  without an umbrella on a cold raining night & it sounded
AWEFUL!!!!!!!

Then we did what is expected of us Christians ....can u guess !!!! Ohh yes
you are right we started praying . I thanked God for the wonderful natures
gift of thunder ,lightning & rain and Priya asked the Lord to stop the same.

Soon the tree was cleared & that was the end to my short lived happiness.
The bus started.!!! We got down safely on the Village bus stop .
We overheard the conductor asking all the passengers to get down
 as there was an electric post that had fallen on the way .Not only
that, To our suprise there was an angel waiting for us with 3 umbrellas ..
Yes it was none other than KKji father who had made his way through  the
dark stromy evening to take us home safely .

Well thats power of prayers ..............

Ohhh I just hear today that 6 people lost their lives yesterday .

I just remembered the Hymn "Walk with me Oh  my lord thru the darkest night
& brighest day." Psalm 23

In Jesus

Welchy F